Thursday, July 29, 2010

tastes

photo via sutton grace


I have a hard time knowing what I like sometimes. Part of that could be a result of growing up in a large family where hand-me-downs were the rule, not the exception. You learned to like what was available because there weren't a lot of choices. A big family was a lot of fun though, I just don't always have an opinion about what I like. Of course there are a few standards that I've always loved, and I know I love them. Like the color yellow, and simple, basic clean designs. But other times I just don't know what I want-like the colors or style of my bathroom. I really just have no clue what I want. Do you ever struggle to know what you prefer when you have a choice? Maybe it's just me. Anyway, I came across this AWESOME chair the other day and I am in love. Sometimes it just hits you and you know you LOVE something. I love this chair. Check it out.



On a side note . . .



I finally made a button-check it out right there on the right side---> and grab it if you want! Just copy the code, open your layout and add an html/java script sidebar gadget and paste it in. cool.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Lauralee, I love your blog and can't wait to print some of your freebies. You are so talented. I know what you mean about not knowing what you like. I think I'm in the same boat. I like modern, but I like antique. It's hard to know! But that chair IS awesome.

Katie Lewis said...

Amen. I grew up as the youngest in a large family full of hand me downs and I have the exact same problem. Which is probably why our apartment is full of random sentimental stuff that doesn't match.

Người đưa tin said...

Your blog has its own interesting. I learned and realized a lot of useful things.30 inches weave hair

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails