Friday, November 12, 2010

Freebie Friday- Thanksgiving Favor Box

I think this will be the last of the thanksgiving freebies. My mind has moved on to Christmas. Christmas. . . panic. . . excitement! I keep going back and forth. So much to do so little time. But, I'm THANKFUL for Thanksgiving between Halloween and Christmas.


So, put this little 2 inch square box at each guests table on Thanksgiving-or give them away as little gifts, or not . . .

side note: the color in these pictures is a little warm, but in the scribd its a little green (of course every printer prints different too! It'll be a surprise!)

enjoy!


If you can't seem to download this go here.

YellowMums_ThanksgivingFavorBox

3 comments:

lillian said...

I'd love to have this...but it says there is an error and I cannot download it!

Paty said...

It's realy lovely... but,
I can't download the template...
xoxo

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Such a cute design!

PS you won my giveaway :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails